And now, please enjoy this podcast!
Download this Episode (right-click and choose “save as”)
- Here is a brief history of the buryat people.
- The shortest driving route from New York City to Los Angeles is 4500 KM. The distance from Moscow to Ulan-Ude by train is 5600 KM. And there's still quite a long distance to reach Vladivostok.
- Maria is a member of the Global Shapers community.
- We talked briefly about kibbutzing in Israel. Here is a history of the kibbutz organization.
- We also talked about WWOOFing. Here is a website where you can find a WWOOF host.
We recorded this podcast behind this Lenin head. It is, in fact, the world's largest.
A few years ago, I visited a school in New Orleans that was destroyed by hurricane Katrina. This photo is of a newspaper that was sitting on the principal's desk. It badly predicts the storm's path. Click here for more photos from the school, and from New Orleans.
Finally, this is a clip of the time the Simpsons went to Bronson, Missouri.