Download this Episode (right-click and choose “save as”)
- Please enjoy these pictures of Chinese people sleeping.
- Nina and I talked a bit about North Korea. For more information about the Hermit Kingdom, you can check out my podcast with Jeremiah Jenne.
- During the podcast, Nina mentioned the Shanghai Propaganda Museum. I'll have to check this out next time I'm in town.
- Here's a good short article explaining how India removed vital currency from circulation last year.
- Beijing underwent a massive construction project this spring. Here's more information.
Here's a short video I made at the Chengdu panda park:
And here's a short video I made at the Jingpo festival we stumbled upon:
This website has more information about the festival. It's written in Chinese, but it has many beautiful photos, and a professional video.
This is the three-person bike we rented in Panjin's Red Beach.
Sunset over Panjin's Red Beach.